Header Ads

FK2 vs FK1 vs G403 vs EC2-a quick reviews





Zowie FK2
The first one I got. The difference from my cheap microsoft mouse was incredible. My aim was a lot better and I had so much more control. The shape is great but it was a bit to thin for my hands.
Pros
  • Great cable. (goes for all Zowie mice)
  • Build quality felt good, nice stiff clicks and no rattle.
  • Good side buttons
Cons
  • Just that the mouse was a bit to thin for me personally.
  • Scroll wheel is not great.





Logitech G403
Pros
  • Great sidebuttons, the best of all the mice I tested.
  • Great build quality
  • Good software, that lets you decide coloe / turn of the LEDs
Neither pro/cons
  • Great sensor, felt a bit "sharper" than the 3310 (in all the Zowie mice) but I actually prefer the 3310, even though 3366 is objectively considered better
  • Clicks felt good, but really light. I prefer more stiff clicks.
Cons.
  • The cable is horrible, the worst cable I've ever tried actually. Stiff, heavy and braided.
  • The bump felt odd to me (which others have also said) But maybe I would have got used to it.
  • The mousefeet wasn't as good as the Zowies
Zowie FK1
Pros
  • Same as FK2
Cons
  • My FK1 had a pretty bad scroll wheel rattle.
  • The FK1 was a bit to big for me and felt a bit clumsy, and I couldn't comfortably reach M5.
Zowie EC2-A
Pros
  • Cable is great as with all Zowie
  • Great shape, really comfortable while still being small and easy to control.
  • Better scroll wheel than the FKs
Cons
  • You can't turn of the scroll wheel led, or choose color. Really annoying in a mouse for that price.
  • I can feel the clicks in m1 in my m2 finger which is a tiny bit annoying and that wouldn't happen if the buttons were separated from the shell, which I think is what most people here prefer.
  • The side buttons are a bit mushy and have a lot of travel distance. But i really like that they require very little force to push.(compared to the FKs)

No comments